Thursday, December 06, 2007

Washington

A Photo Essay -


I think I might have mentioned that it was cold. How cold you ask? Let me show you...




Those are frozen roses, by the way.

Also, we got to play with 2 of the cutest and friendliest dogs in the known universe -


Tank

And Mochi





(Mochi is the one not wearing a hat)

Seriously, those dogs were just too cute. I wanted to squeeze them all the time.

Also, I gave The Boyfriends niece her very first haircut. Let me tell you, you have never experienced nervousness until you are holding sharp scissors next to a very cute 1 year olds face.

Sorrel before -

Sorrel after - (yes, she's holding a baggy of her hair. She thought it was funny)




And finally - this is one of the best ways to pass the time between Thanksgiving dinner and dessert.

No comments: