Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Catching Up

Tahoe was amazing. Julie and Vince's wedding was perfect - seriously one of the best weddings I have ever had the privilege of attending.

Episode 5 of Life From the Inside is now online. If you look to your right, you will see a new snazzy button that The Boyfriend created for our blogs. Someday soon we will have buttons for our fans to also have on their personal sites. It's on our list of "Things to Do" - along with "hire a publicist" and "get more people watching". But please go, enjoy! I truly believe this is one of our best episodes. And as a bonus, the website is new and improved thanks to the workings of Lauren! She has been amazing to work with while we sludge through making our website nice and pretty.

While I enjoy the episode, I personally find myself hard to watch in it. I would have to guess that I was at my heaviest point while we were filming this. I'm not quite sure, but it's a real slap in the face at how far I let myself go. I'm fairly sure this was right before I figured out how much I really weighed and my doctor's visit of doom that started me on this weight loss journey. Plus, I hate my hair in it. I'm full of complaints today.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Kathy pointed out to me that there is a striking difference between how I look in Episode 5 and how I look now (and it's not just that my hair is a different color!), so I have been making progress. The scale hasn't moved much lately, but my pants are all getting rather large. Soon I will need to work up the nerve to pull out those smaller sized pants and see how well they fit.

Soon. Maybe after a cosmo or two. Or a long run.

No comments: