Monday, August 13, 2007

Updates

I finally had time/energy to run a full 5k this weekend. I ran it in 41 1/2 minutes, which is pretty darn good in my book. Plus I got to listen to most of my running playlist which was a nice surprise.



Also, I have lost 7 pounds.



As The Boyfriend pointed out, if I keep this up, I will be halfway to my goal in 3-4 months.



3 more pounds and I get my first little present for myself (did I mention that I am randomly getting myself presents as I lose weight?).



I should also mention that The Boyfriend has lost 11 pounds himself, so, he gets a new coffeemaker! Just kidding, our coffeemaker of 3 1/2 years has decided to go to the big Kitchen in the Sky, so we are in need of a new one. And fast. I wish I was kidding, but I've forgotten how annoying it is to not have the choice of coffee with breakfast.

No comments: