Friday, October 27, 2006

You Know What?

I think I am hooked on this running thing. I bet you never would have guess, right? The new plan is to run every other day (instead of 3 days a week) because I want to get more running under my belt. Practice makes perfect! Or something.

The Boyfriend already has the running thing down way more than I do. He's going further and further every time.

So yeah, we are taking a break from the filming of Life from the Inside, for the holiday season and so that we have time to build a website and marketing ideas and such. It's going to be awesome, I can't wait for people to see it. I am so proud of this, I finally feel like I am getting my act together as to what I want to do with my life. Or, maybe that I am finally growing up.

I don't know, I haven't actually thought that far into it.

On my way back in from lunch, a co-worker stopped me and let me know that she is heading home because she has "plumbing problems" and I laughed and said "Sorry, that's crappy." thinking that she meant womanly plumbing problems.
So imagine my surprise when she continued with, "So I am heading home to wait for the plumber."
It's not that funny in the re-telling, but it was really funny to me at the time.

No comments: