Friday, October 06, 2006

Quickly

1. I am running faster and better than ever! On Tuesday, I made it all the way around the park to the car! This morning, I made it past the car which roughly means 2.5 miles. Soon, I will be running every damn 5k I can register for!

2. I wish Jared and Tosha's baby would hurry up and get here.

3. I am going to see "Snakes on a Plane" right after work. I hate snakes, but it should be fun.

4. The Boyfriend and I went to Knott Scary Farm with Steve (who is the MOST FUN PERSON EVER to go to KnottScary Farm with!) and I had a blast! Even more fun than last year - which was the first year we had ever been - I don't understand why The Monsters love me, it must be because I scream at the drop of a hat and then laugh maniacally. Really, the only way to enjoy something like that is to completely give yourself over to the fact that people are going to jump at you all night and usually it's fun.

I think that's all for now. I had more stuff to write about, but I can't remember what the heck it was.

No comments: