Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Day Like Any Other Day

Sorry, I am late in posting today. I have been trying to figure out what to say about the Terri Schiavo case, if I want to say anything at all.

I decided I just have a few things to add. I was really bothered that everyone today on the news offered their condolences only to her parents. What about her husband? He lost a wife today. Sure, there are extenuating circumstances, but I don't think that should matter.

Also, I just wish this would hurry up and be over. I never though I would long to hear news of what's happening with Brad and Jen's divorce or some other inane news item, but if I hear one more interview with Terri Schiavo's parents, lawyer, or priest, I am just going to lose it. Suddenly this woman is an angel, a pawn, a doll. Really, we know nothing about her, and we never should have. For all we know, she liked to run over puppies for fun. I'm sure that's not true, but we just don't know. It's over and I hope the autopsy proves the husband was right. Then he can sue that priest for slander.

On a much more fun note, I went to the mall for lunch today with some friends from work. Did you know there is a New York Deli style restaurant there? I had the Jennifer Aniston - basically a tuna melt on rye. It was seriously the best tuna sandwich I have ever had.

That Aniston chick is a good cook. Maybe she's looking for a roommate!

One more thing -
I know that bringing your left over Easter candy to work is a great way to get rid of it, but I have been on a constant sugar roller-coaster for a week now. I think Jelly Belly puts something in their jelly beans. I can not stop eating them. I think they are calling to me right now.

No comments: