Monday, June 09, 2008

Sunday

This is photographic evidence of what happens when The Boyfriend and I have a Designated Driver (or we just ride along with Steve and then inform him that he's our designated driver once we get there) and we attend a Bachelor/Bachelorrette party in Glendale that had pitchers of Margarita's just sitting around for us to serve ourselves.

Afterwards, we wandered around the new outdoor mall (seriously, I was WANDERING like only a drunk person can) when I noticed they have an H&M store. I've never been in one before. The Boyfriend may never let me in one again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad we could aid your drunken consumerist debauchery. And I was totally gonna "me too!" on your Tweet, but then I realized I was thinking of Aveeno, not Aveda. I always mix those two up.

Tanya said...

Ha! We had such a good time - so thanks! I can't believe your wedding is almost here!!

I wish I could mix up Aveeno and Aveda, do they make hair products?
I'm having a really hard time with hair stuff lately, I seem to be allergic to most of it. I had it good with Aveda for awhile, but now it's back to the drawing board.