Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You're Gonna Love This

Yesterday I ran half of the park and my ankle held up nicely! No extreme swelling, no pain, nothing. It was very exciting and I was very much looking forward to using this week to building back up to running the whole park.

But life had other plans for me as I fell this morning in the parking lot at the park, re-injuring my ankle and scraping the crap out of my left knee. Luckily, my phone survived the fall after I slammed it into the curb. Apparently, I must never get rid of this phone. The ankle, on the other hand, I would love to replace.

So, I will post some pictures later of my new lovely injuries. The ankle is definitely not as bad as last time, it is very swollen right now but I am in more pain from the scraped shin than I am from the swollen ankle -which I am taking as a good sign.

No comments: