Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ringing

I know, I know, I promise all these pictures of my various injuries and then I don't follow through. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you.

The problem is, you can't take a picture of my latest injury. My left ear started ringing/feeling "full" after having drinks with the people from The 'Burg on Wednesday night. And it hasn't stopped. Not once. Not even for a second.

So, on Sunday, I decided I should probably go in to Urgent Care as I had started getting dizzy and nauseous feeling. So I decided to wait until after the opening of the Oscars and I would make my way to the doctors.

Little did I know, this would be the best idea I have had all year. Apparently, no one needs to see the doctor during the Oscars, as I was in and out of there in under 35 minutes. Usually, you can bank on at least 2 hours for the doctor and another 45 minutes waiting for a prescription.

But, alas, there is nothing physically wrong with my ear. Apparently when you have bad allergies like I do, your ears can start ringing when new things happen to make your allergies mad. Which is the case with my ear, they have decided don't like the weather around here lately.

So, I am taking Sudafed every 4 hours. I am going to acupuncture tomorrow. And I am slowly being driven insane.

No comments: