Thursday, May 11, 2006

OTC

I had acupuncture for the first time last weekend. It freakin rocks. I felt so tired and yet so energized afterwards. They put 19 needles in me and they were so excited that it was my first time, they kept telling me I was handling it well. I spent most of Saturday feeling pretty rough, but when I woke up Sunday morning I felt AMAZING. I had energy. I didn't have a headache. I am completely addicted.
Migraines run in my family. So do allergies. I was lucky enough to inherit both. At least mine aren't as bad as my Grandmothers. She would be in the hospital for 3 days with a migraine. With the pollen count the highest it's been in years, I have not been having a good spring. And med's just weren't helping. I can't tell you the last time I didn't have a headache. When I found out my Grandmother used to go to Canada to get accupuncture, that sealed the deal for me. I have wanted to try it for years. I am so sorry I waited that long.

The Boyfriend is working as a P.A. for the a few days in Malibu. While the money is nice, it sucks not having dinner waiting for me when I get home. Or breakfast made for me in the morning.
Yes, I am spoiled.

That's all for now. I know it doesn't seem like much, but there are more things going on. Like roadtrips to plan.

If you had one night in Nashville, where would you go?

No comments: