Monday, July 18, 2005

I Seem To Be Alright For the Moment

Hello. How's it going? I have been busy. The play is going wonderfully, I am truly NOT looking forward to the last performance. It's been very fun working with these people, shocking them at times with my really completely inappropriate sense of humor and such.

Not much else to report. Work has been busy. My parents will be in town for the last show, which is great, but also provides the horrible question "How do you let your parents politely know that you would rather hang out with your cast on the last night of performances?"

I will still get to see my parents on Monday, but I just know there will be guilt involved.

I guess that's all for now. Sorry for the lack of updates, but I don't have much going on outside of theater right now.

No comments: