Friday, March 26, 2010

Lists updated again

It's been a long week, so to relax, I'm adding more to my list.

1. Run a 5k
2. Get a new webshow online
3. Run a 10k
4. Learn how to knit for real not just the very basic stuff I know
5. Live in another country for at least 3 months
6. Get lots of stamps on my passport
7. Take singing lessons again
8. Own a house
9. Run a Half Marathon
10. Run the LA Marathon
11. Learn how to use Photoshop
12. Roadtrip to the East Coast
13. Be my own boss (aka not have a "day job")
14. Learn to scuba dive
15. Go on one of those huge ziplines
16. Own a wardrobe I love, no matter what the size
17. Know 5 recipes I can cook off the top of my head.
18. Plant a garden
19. Get a team together for a "Mud Run".
20. Leave a $100 tip
21. Write a song (you would think this one wouldn't be hard,
considering who my significant other is, but you would be wrong)
22. Have 3 karaoke songs that I know by heart and I'm not afraid to
perform at any time
23. Host a dinner party
24. Brew my own beer
25. Stay a night on the Queen Mary
26. Truly surprise Robb with a present (I'm so bad at this, I get
too excited and give up my game before I can surprise him)
27. Take part in a political protest
28. Take an outdoor survival class
29. Re-upholster a chair.
30. See the Northern Lights

No comments: