I'm adding a few more as well, some I'm borrowing from other Life Lists I've read. It's so fun to see what other people have on their lists, especially right now as I feel like I haven't done anything and I'm frusterated that I don't have the money to travel like I want, when I read other people's Life Lists and I see that I've done quite a bit of what they want to do, I remember that my life isn't as boring as I think it is.
And I remember to be greatful for the experiences I've had.
2. Get a new webshow online
3. Run a 10k
4. Learn how to knit for real not just the very basic stuff I know
5. Live in another country for at least 3 months
6. Travel to Wales, UK, Germany, Brussels, Italy, Greece and a whole
crapload of other places
7. Take singing lessons again
8. Own a house
9. Run a Half Marathon
10. Run the LA Marathon
11. Learn how to use Photoshop
12. Roadtrip to the East Coast
13. Be my own boss (aka not have a "day job")
14. Learn to scuba dive
15. Go on one of those huge ziplines
16. Own a wardrobe I love, no matter what the size
17. Know 5 recipes I can cook off the top of my head.
18. Plant a garden
19. Get a team together for a "Mud Run".
20. Leave a $100 tip
21. Write a song (you would think this one wouldn't be hard,
considering who my significant other is, but you would be wrong)
22. Have 3 karaoke songs that I know by heart and I'm not afraid to
perform at any time