Friday, November 10, 2006

What a Morning

I go through phases where I am extremely clumsy, dropping things, running into doorways, tripping over absolutely anything. It's very maddening, I get really annoyed at the time.

Anyway, this morning, as I walked in to work and noticed someone had yet again printed out something completely NOT work related on the color printer, the big boss walks by - as in my boss's boss.

I stop him and let him know we are having a big problem with people printing out huge personal things on the color printer that don't need to be in color, and since the toner for the color printer costs a fortune, could we please let everyone know to stop doing this.

I show him the papers I was referring to.

"Oh, these are actually mine." He responds.

I immediately die. I apologize. Then I remind him his assistant is out for the day and I will be covering for her.

I walk into the kitchen and begin describing what just happened to my fellow assistant who is in there getting coffee.

I spill 32 ounces of water on the floor that I had just filled into my waterjug. We both laugh and she very nicely helps me clean it up.

So I had a bit of a rough start today. At least I laughed while it was happening, and I am still laughing.

No comments: