Thursday, November 16, 2006

At the Moment

These are the things that are making me happy right now:

1. It is supposed to snow on Sunday in Washington and we leave Monday night to celebrate Thanksgiving there! An actual Thanksgiving with cold weather and snow. Man, I am excited!

2. Emmitt Smith won "Dancing with the Stars". Man, it's a little sad how happy that makes me. The only other thing I have to say about this show is that if you watched it and didn't walk away thinking what a sweet, humble guy Joey Lawrence was, you are cold and heartless.

3. I bought The Boyfriend 2 presents yesterday, The Muppets Christmas Movie and the Very Merry Trio from Hallmark. You know, the one with the singing/dancing snowman and penguins. It's awesome and he was so surprised! I love surprising people. Especially The Boyfriend because I don't pull it off very often, I get too excited and ruin it. But not this time!

4. The Project is shaping up nicely and I can't wait to show it to everyone.

No comments: