Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So Now You're Back - From Outer Space

Hi there. As most of you already know we are back form our whirl-wind trip around the southern parts of the US.

It was amazing, fun, interesting, eye-opening and full of yummy food as we ate our way home.

And now I am back at work. Which wasn't as hard to come back to as I thought it would be. I guess mostly because I got a lot of hugs and "We missed you, if felt like you were gone for months!" which is nice to hear!

And I am back on the South Beach Diet to try and lose some of this car-trip weight I gained (partially due to discovering Waffle House. Have you eaten there? It's freaking AWESOME!) and mostly because I have about 6 months to my 30th Birthday and I am pretty much back to where I started. Oh well, I had a great time, I got to spend a ton of time with The Boyfriend, which is how I would spend everyday if I had the chance, I saw some really cool sights and I visited with my sister and her family.

If I could, I would head out on the road again tomorrow.

Apparently The Boyfriend + Al Franken books on cd + Lewis Black on cd + tons of candy and food make me a happy, happy person.

Who knew?

No comments: