Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 1

It's November again, which mean the only month of the year I actually post anything. How fun!

I'm in the middle-end of training for a 10k. I have no actual 10k to run at the end of this training, I just needed something structured, something to make me push harder at running. I love it, it's been exactly what I needed.

But, we're getting closer to the end and now I'm really putting in some distance. Last weeks training was all screwed up, so I'm doing it over, which means today I ran 3 miles, which I did in just over 40 minutes. Not the greatest time, but I'm doing it and that's what matters.

Last week I launched a new webseries which I am fiercely proud of. It was a pretty crazy week, we opened to tons of great comments and congratulations. Launching LFTI was nothing like this. This has been fantastic. What a fabulous community has appeared in the webseries world. I'm so lucky at the fantastic people I've met, people who are also making independent web projects, people who understand the trials and tribulations that come with this territory.

I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: