Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

Today is going to be pretty exciting. "Indie Intertube" will be reviewing the new Vampire Zombie Werewolf episode (woot!) and we're getting interviewed for the podcast "In The Corner" with our friend Eddie.

It's funny, I have a lot of new friends that I've met on Twitter, so I tend to forget their actual names and call them by their twitter handles (as they do to me). It such a new thing to me and it makes me laugh every time. In college, when I graduated and got ready to move away, I realized that I didn't know the last names of several of my close friends. How weird is that, I hung out with these people all the time and I had no idea what their last names were.

We're closing in on Thanksgiving and I don't think I'm going to hit my weight loss goal. I'm not too upset about this, life has been busy and I'm trying to keep up on my running and mostly eating well, so I'm not going to get down on myself. I just know I'll need to redouble my efforts upon my return.

This weekend I will run 4.5 miles, which will technically be the furthest I have run (the longest before being 4.4 miles). I can't believe how good this running program has been. I definitely will recommend this to my friends who've progressed past the Couch to 5k program!

No comments: