Sunday, November 07, 2010

Day 7

Wow, am I tired. I'm sitting on the couch, writing on my laptop while The Boyfriend works on getting the new episode of Vampire Zombie Werewolf ready to be launched on Tuesday.

Today we shot a Thanksgiving short. I can't say anything else, other then I worked with raw liver all day and it was SO GROSS! I still smell it every once in awhile and I've showered and changed clothes.

I forget how hard shoot days can be, even a smooth sailing one like today. Also, stupid Daylight Saving Time happened last night and that always throws me for a loop for about a week.

Tomorrow I'm starting my training last 10k training week over again, so I'll be running 3 miles. Here's to getting back into the swing of running! Hopefully I can get out of bed to do it!

No comments: