Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 8

I'm sitting here watching The Boyfriend put the finishing touches on the next episode of Vampire Zombie Werewolf, trying not to fall asleep. Man, time change every year screws me up. That plus the fact that I haven't run in 8 days makes me feel very, very sleepy. I did go for an hour long walk at lunch, so I have had some exercise today at least!

I feel bad snoozing though, since The Boyfriend is working so hard on getting everything done, so I'm writing this post to try and stay awake which I'm sure is making for fascinating writing.

Usually on such a cold night like this, The Boyfriend and I would make some sort of dessert, but we're trying to eat healthier, so that's not happening right now, which means I have to find other ways of entertaining myself at night. Tonight that meant cleaning the bathroom and whitening my teeth. Exciting!

I'm also trying to get everything ready for our shoot this weekend. Man, I'm looking forward to traveling home to Washington state at Thanksgiving. Not that I want to deal with the cold weather, but it will be nice to be forced to relax and not have a bunch of plans. I want to take a nap every day, that sounds heavenly.

No comments: