Thursday, May 19, 2005

AI Baby

Hi. I am so happy right now. Not only are the 2 people that I wanted in the top 2 for American Idol, but I just finished a ginormous filing project that I have been putting off for 2 weeks. My boss was so happy for me she actually did a celebratory dance FOR ME, since I was all done!

Okay, back to American Idol. I think it's pretty obvious that Bo is going to win. I mean, c'mon, Clive himself said he thought he and Bo would be working on an album together soon!

I don't have much else to say about this. Anyone who has read this knows that I am a big Bo fan, so I don't really need to write any more on this, except that I think it will be very interesting to see the different interpretations that Bo and Carrie will have on the same song.

My biggest gripe is that the 2 hour gorge-fest of a results show for American Idol is to take place as the same time as LOST. I will not miss LOST for anything, so I will be taping American Idol. I wonder who will win the ratings war?
This is a good thing because then I can watch them perform on Tuesday as usual, then find out the results on Wednesday without having to sit through the entire show, but instead, sitting through the fabulousness that is LOST! Maybe I won't even bother taping it! Never mind, I don't have anything to gripe about, because now I won't have to sit through all of the painful numbers they make the Top 10 perform.

Sweet.

No comments: