Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ups and Downs

Recently, a friend of mine did something that really hurt my feelings. I'm not going to go into details, but lets just say it's pretty obvious snub.

I've been thinking about this thing a lot, obviously, because my feelings were hurt and I was trying to decide if I wanted to do, or say, something about it.

And then, yesterday, Robb and I got a Christmas card from a couple we've hung out with a couple of times this year, new friends. And it was probably the sweetest card you could get from friends. And I realized, the person that hurt me, they aren't really a friend. And I shouldn't give them space in my head, or time out of my life. Why do I dwell on these things when the people that do them give no thought to me?

So I stopped thinking about it.

Because I have met some really, really wonderful people in the past couple of years, mostly because of the webseries I produce, and they should get all of the space in my head.

No comments: