Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Can't Believe This Shit

Have you read this? Apparently Brook Hogan "isn't into voting" and can't understand how we would ever have a woman president because poor Brooky has a hard time controlling her mood swings. Here's the quote in it's entirety:

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it's kind of crazy that [Hilary Clinton was] running because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I wouldn't be able to run a country because I would be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, you know?"

For fucks sake. I'm sorry for my language here, but seriously? This waste of space is in the public eye and this is how she treats voting and the idea of a woman being president? Can we take away her right to call herself female? Could she be more sexist?

I'm sorry, I don't know why this has bothered me so greatly, but this is just absolute shit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, today there are rumors that she's going to pose for Playboy. People, this is what happens when you raise your children to not value an education and instead teach them that how they look is the most important thing in their lives.

Brooke is in the public eye and because of that she bears a certain amount of responsibility, as people actually look up to her and her family and will listen when she says things like "I'm not really into voting".

How fucking grown up and educated of you Brooke. Next please tell me how your not all that into wearing seat belts.

No comments: