Friday, September 07, 2007

Thank Goodness for Cold Fronts

11 pounds - that's the official weight loss so far. Actually, I hit that last week, but thanks to a weekend of mind-melting heat and therefore lots of time spent finding places with heavenly air-conditioning (like restaurants), I spend most of this week getting back to the 11 pound weight loss mark.

The upside is that I am not the least bit bothered that I haven't lost more this week. The whole weighing myself every day did indeed help me spot that I was a little lax last weekend in my eating habits and helped me take more notice if what I was eating this week. So, it worked.

Plus, I haven't been all down on myself for not losing more weight this week - I can't tell you what a change that is for me.

I don't feel like giving up.

I like this feeling.

I'm going to need it next week when we go on a road trip to Lake Tahoe for a friends wedding.

No comments: