Monday, October 09, 2006

P.S.

See, this is what happens when I decide to dash off a post in my last 10 minutes of work. I forget that I got to celebrate birthdays with Keith and Rachel! They had an awesome bar-b-que (which I love because they always serve the most delicious food!) and I got to SEE THEM, which lately happens way to few and far between for my liking.

We are shooting the second part of our project this coming weekend and things are ramping up. I am very excited about it as it's pretty darn funny and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

And, The Boyfriend and I just booked tickets (courtesy my Dad's never-ending frequent flyer miles) to spend a whirlwind trip visiting family at Thanksgiving. If we get to see everyone we want (I'm looking at you Jared and Tosha - what, too busy planning a birth to return my phone call?!), it should be a very fun, albeit busy, trip.

No comments: