Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Wanna Be Loved By You

I have this song stuck in my head. I have absolutely no reason why and it's kind of driving me insane.

It could be worse, this morning The Boyfriend had "Boogie Wonderland" stuck in his head thanks to an ill-timed Target commercial. He's nice about it when he has a song stuck in his head, he just quietly sits there and tells you he has a song stuck in his head.

Me, I sing it as loud and often as possible so that He will get it stuck in his head, and then I have some company in my misery.

Shit! I just got "Boogie Wonderland" now stuck in my head just by typing this.
Now I have to resort to getting "If I Could Turn Back Time" stuck in my head. It is a little known fact that any Cher song will get any other song out of your head. Unfortunately, it is a fact I know all to well.

No comments: