Thursday, August 04, 2005

Happy Birthday, My Little Cheese Blintz!

So, My Boyfriend, it is your birthday. As my special gift to you, I will not ask you to clean anything today. Man, am I romantic, or what?!

Also, on our 2 hour drive down the PCH to Chili's tonight, I promise I won't ask you to calm down when you are screaming at every other driver on the road.

Seriously, I have never been so giving!

Okay, in all fairness, usually I am screaming at other people right along with you, so I should think of something else…

I promise I won't fall asleep on the way home. (If you knew me, you would understand what a promise that is.)

I promise that I will always be here to remind you of your correct age. Unless I am dead. Then you are on your own.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

I hope you realize just how much I love you.

Thanks for all the laughs, tears, road trips, songs, and cuteness (seriously, why are you so cute?)

Do you realize that we have known each other for a third of our lives? That kind of freaks me out!

Here's to many, many more birthdays together. I wouldn’t have it any other way.*

I love you.

*Can you believe I was so sappy?
I must be getting old. But not as old as you!
Oh man, that will never get old... like you!
I could go on and on with this.

** I would just like to point out that I have posted since the last one before this, but blogger ate it. I hope it gave blogger heartburn.

No comments: